5 Frequently Asked Questions About Internet Defamation Lawsuits
Aaron Minc is a nationally recognized leader in the specialized area of Internet defamation and is known as the go-to attorney for the most malicious Internet defamation crises.
Have you been falsely attacked on social media, received a defamatory one-star review or fake Google review on your business profile, or been defamed on a popular cheater or shaming website, and are now considering hiring an attorney?
Not all lawyers handle EVERY type of legal issue. Most attorneys practice a particular area of law – so the lawyer who might handle a wrongful termination claim probably cannot (or should not) help you with online defamation.
At Minc Law, we focus specifically on online defamation: a legal issue that has proliferated since social media and smartphones became commonplace in the early 2000s. We have litigated thousands of defamation cases across the globe and removed tens of thousands of pieces of defamatory content from the internet, so we know the most pressing questions defamation clients have about defamation lawsuits.
In the interest of helping you make an informed decision BEFORE hiring an online defamation attorney to file an internet defamation lawsuit, below is a list of five questions and answers about defamation suits, organized into five broad categories:
- The purpose of an internet defamation lawsuit;
- The cost of an online defamation lawsuit;
- What can be gained if you win your online defamation lawsuit;
- What else should be considered before filing an online defamation lawsuit;
- Alternatives to an online defamation lawsuit.
Below, we start with an overview of what online defamation is and the purpose of filing a defamation lawsuit.
- Question 1: What is the Purpose of an Online Defamation Lawsuit?
- Question 2: What is the Cost of an Online Defamation Lawsuit?
- Question 3: What Will I Gain if I Win an Online Defamation Lawsuit?
- Question 4: What Else Should I Consider Before Filing a Defamation Lawsuit?
- Question 5: What Are the Alternatives to an Online Defamation Lawsuit?
- The Attorneys at Minc Law Are Here to Help
To read this artcle in its entirety, please visit this article on our blog by clicking the following link: https://www.minclaw.com/frequently-asked-questions-internet-defamation-lawsuits/