Lois Hawkins, RN, CLCP
Hawkins Forensic Consulting, Inc
- Comprehensive review of records and supportive documentation – case analysis;
- Preparation of chronologies and case summaries;
- Clinical interview and history with the patient whenever possible.
- Research on relevant literature and clinical practice guidelines to further establish needs and recommendations as well as support medical and case management foundation.
- Interaction with the medical and health related treatment team to obtain answers to questions not established in the medical records review;
- Assessment of future medical and rehabilitation care needs.