Law Bureau #25
1989 - 1996
+7 495 518 7262
I have started practicing law in 2001.
In 1996 I graduated the Moscow State Law Academy (former All-Union Correspondence Law Institute), holding a lawyer degree.
Prior to gaining Advocacy status (license), I spent nearly 10 years in trading business which enriched my expertise in a wide field of business. Mostly as a trader and then as a regional sales manager, I was involved in raw materials (metals and concentrates) and FMCG import/export trading in Russia, CIS countries and Europe. During this quite long period I worked for multinational companies operating both from Moscow and abroad: Zurich, London, Copenhagen, Barcelona.
Before, in early 90-es, I spent a year in Cape Town, South Africa, practicing English.
I provide legal services to Russian and foreign nationals, expats, Russian and international businesses in Russia and abroad. The services are advice and consultation, legal paper work, representation, pre-legal settlement, litigation and arbitration, court award enforcement.
My advocate's experience over the years has included the following jobs:
- participating in arbitration and litigation hearings in Moscow and outside;
- advising Russian and foreign companies on the matters of threatened arbitration in Russia;
- advising, representing and defencing Russian and foreign citizens and stateless persons on the various matters in civil, administrative and criminal cases in state bodies, investigation and courts;
- representing a foreign construction company in a number of arbitration disputes against a Russian state-run agricultural company in courts proceedings;
- representing a foreign construction company as a creditor in bankruptcy procedure of a Russian debtor company;
- representing a foreign trading company in a number of arbitration disputes related to the production equipment supply against a major Russian steel company in outside Moscow courts proceedings;
- implementing court's decisions on behalf of Russian and foreign individuals and businesses via bailiffs service;
- acting on behalf of a privately owned company in several disputes for real estate purchase and sale deals in Moscow;
- advising and representing Russian and foreign individuals on family, inheritance, labor and real estate matters.
December 2010 and January 2016 I was awarded with Merit Certificates for Professional Skills by Moscow City Bar Association and The Federal Bar Association of the Russian Federation accordingly.