Mr. Stowe believes in being a true advocate and counselor for his clients. He is published in the North Carolina State Bar’s publication, The Journal for his beliefs on being a counselor.
Mr. Stowe has a wealth of experience, having represented over five hundred clients. He uses every skill necessary — along with compassion at every step of the way — to make sure his clients get the best resolution possible. You can trust him to help you at every stage of the process.
While in law school at North Carolina Central University School of Law, Mr. Stowe served as the President of Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society. During his undergraduate studies, he served as the university’s Senior Class President.
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
Legal Redress Chair – Salisbury Rowan Branch
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
Elections Committee Chair – Southern Region
Beta Nu Lambda Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
Political Action & Social Justice Committee Co-Chair – Beta Nu Lambda Chapter
- Association of North Carolina Alphamen
Area 5 Legal Counsel
- National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML)
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- National College of DUI Defense