Master in Laws LL.M degree from University of Pennsylvania Law School.
Wharton Business School - Negotiation& Persuation
Managing Partner at El-Aref Law Office
Work included but not limited to:
(1) Drafting International heavy construction agreements, mechanical and elctrical work agreements, drilling agreements.
(2) Establishing and organizing supply chain and logistics business entities;
(3) Conducting negotiations on behalf of the clients and for their best interest.
(4) Drafting bill of ladings and all kind shipment agreements for clients;
(5) Drafting Franchise Agreements franchisors involving mostly multinational food supply corporations;
(6) Practicing investment management through guiding foreign Investors clients in land acquisition and real estate;
(7) Incorporating different types of corporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLC), holding companies and offshore corporations.
(8) Successfully represented many renowned Kuwaiti corporations in litigation and arbitration cases.
International Contracts, Construction Law, Corporate Structuring and Governance, Investment Law, Intellectual Property, Franchising, and Commercial Litigation