Hagen, Streiff, Newton & Oshiro, Accountants PC
Nora Ostrofe - MBA, CEA, AVA is a manager in HSNO’s Emeryville office. Ms. Ostrofe has testified for both plaintiffs and defendants in personal injury (wrongful death, medical malpractice, maritime), defamation, employment, business, and marital dissolution litigation.
SELECT INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
- Financial Services
- Medical / Healthcare
- Real Estate
- Certified Earning Analyst
- Accredited Valuation Analyst
- University of California, Los Angeles, California
- 1985, Bachelor of Arts – Economics
- University of California, Berkeley, California
- 1987, Credentials in English - Social Science
- St. Mary’s College, Moraga, California
- 1997, Master of Business Administration
- American Rehabilitation Economics Association
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- National Association of Forensic Economics
- Western Economic Association
- “Valuing the Economic Damages for Your Case”, Defense Comment, Volume 23, No. 2, Summer 2008.
- Publishers Weekly, biweekly reviews of business and economics books, 2002 – Present.
- Kirkus Reviews, biweekly review of business and economics books, 2004 – 2006.
- Journal of Forensic Economics, Peer Reviewer, 2006 – Present
SELECT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Session Chair, Discount Rates, National Association of Forensic Economics / Western Economic Association, Honolulu, Hawaii 2008 Conference
- MCLE Classes for Bar Association practice groups