Seisco Engineering and Environmental Design Associates
- Construction defect; Code compliance; Accidents, construction safety, worker safety; Storm drainage, flood control; Concrete construction, curing, waterproofing; Foundations, repairs; Earthquake reinforcing; Litigation support, forensic investigations; ADR; Cost estimating; Casualty loss.
- BS, PhD, Post Doctorate: Architecture & Engineering, CA "A"-Gen.Engr., CA "B"-Gen.Bldg., CA "C-21"-Demolition, Hazardous Remediation Lic.
- BS, Cornell University, 1969; PhD, University of Chicago, 1977; Post Doc., Architecture and Engineering Environmental Design, University of California, Berkeley, 1981-82; Post Doc., Architecture/Environmental Design.
- Full Member-American Society of Civil Engineers; AIA, Assoc. Member, Professional Member, International Code Council, California General Engineering (A); California General Building (B); Hazardous Remediation License, Removal and Demolition (C-21).
- Design Principal, Seisco Engineering & Environmental Design Associates, General Mgr., Bay Area Structural, Inc., General Engineering Corporation. Research Specialist, Environmental Design Research; Professor, Community Development Studies; Professor, Public Administration. General Engineering and Environmental Designer and Construction Manager. Technical Expert - California State Contractors License Board. Certified Arbitrator, Cont. State License Board. Certified Arbitrator, Cont. State License Board.
- US-Army Corps of Engineers-"Outstanding-Project"-1997; US-Air Force: "Outstanding Proj. Mgmt."-1999.
- Full Member, American Society of Civil Engineers; Professional Member, International Code Council. American Institute of Architects, Assoc.Mbr.
- 4 publications; Two books - Earthquake Safe: A Hazard Reduction Manual for Homes; Drainage Methods for Dry Buildings and Stable Sites (forthcoming).
- 100 cases as an expert witness; 350 special investigations; 4,000 structural and engineering inspections and assessment reports.