Law Office of Maggie Gutierrez, P.L.
University of Baltimore
1987 - 1990
- Over 18 years experience successfully representing thousands of clients.
- Licensed to practice law in Florida & Maryland.
- Florida attorney offering a full range of legal services including, but not limited to, civil litigation, estate planning and real estate transactions.
- Maryland attorney specializing in landlord/tenant issues, personal injury cases and civil litigation.
- Licensed Florida REALTOR.
Member, The Maryland Bar; Attorney and Counselor of the Supreme Court of the United States of America; Member, The Florida Bar; Member, Monroe County Bar Association; Member, Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers; Member, National Association of Realtors; Member, Florida Association of Realtors; Member, Key West Association of Realtors; Member, Board of Directors for the Cancer Foundation of the Florida Keys; Member, Advisory Board of Directors for the Key West POPS; Vice-Chair, Board of Directors,The Friends of Higgs Beach; Member, The Rotary Club of Key West; Member, Marathon Business & Professional Women's Club; Member, Key West Ambassador Club; Member, Higgs Beach Planning Committee; Member, Southernmost Homeless Assistance League Discharge Planning Committee.