Need to find a family law Attorney to work pro bono or for minimum fee.

I need to find an attorney in the Cape Coral, Florida area that will take on a visitation case. Mother lives in Florida and Father lives in Georgia. Child lives with mother and grandparents. Child support being paid by father since DNA test was done. Father working but only brings home about $100.00 a week after child support.
Please sign in to answer this question.