Can I bring a suit against my doctor for not filling out important documents in a legal case?

Please sign in to answer this question.
I am an attorney that services Seacoast New Hampshire and Carroll County.<br><br><br><br>My practice consists of family law, divorce, business law, estate planning, and criminal defense.

 Maybe.  You should consult an attorney in your area.