Is There Any Pro Bono Attorneys In The York Pa Area

I Am In Need Of Attorney To Gain Parental Rights To A 3 Yr Old Child That Is Not Blood Related But We Have Been Taking Care Of Him. The Father Unknown & The Mother Is In State Prison For Heroin. She Is A Addict And Her Son Had Nothing But A Hard Life In His 1st 3 Yrs. Lost Every Thing In His Life What Little He Did Have. No Real Home But Ours Now. We Have The Means Love And The Attention He So Deserves In Life. Please Help. He Is Our Grandson.
Please sign in to answer this question.