I need to find an attorney or lawyer who does mortgage modifications?

I have tried to obtain one myself but in a year's time i have gotten nowhere and they threw out my paperwork and told me that if i want a modification i would have to start the whole process over again,,, i just feel like i'm getting nowhere with them.
Please sign in to answer this question.
Jonathan Cohen
Brooklyn, New York
Landlord - Tenant

I have 19 years` experience in litigation and general practice. I have specialized in small business commercial litigation, contracts, landlord-tenant work, and real estate.

Contact your local bar association and ask for a referral