I am on probation and I have paid everything off and I need a early discharge so i have to file a motion because I'm leaving and moving to another state.

I need a lawyer who is sure they can help me. I asked around and I am getting 1500 to file a motion so if there is a lawyer to get my early discharge and is less than 1500. Thank you.
Please sign in to answer this question.